Post by Sand on Jul 21, 2020 0:43:00 GMT -5
Into the Wild is a forum wide role-play, moderated and endorsed by the forum staff here at WCRP. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to your clan's respective owner or moderators!
- Follow the Forum Rules.
- God-modding is not allowed. When it comes to prophetic plots, supernatural powers must not be abused; if they are misused (resulting in god-modding, spotlighting, or a Mary Sue character), the user responsible will lose their part in the plot, and their character's role will be given to someone else.
- Spotlighting and Mary Sues are not allowed.
- All LGBTQ+ characters and relationships are welcomed!
- Be respectful and courteous.
- You must receive permission from the clan owners and their moderators before beginning a plot.
- Regular members of the role-play must post twice per week. If you have a high ranking position, you must post four times weekly. If you are going to be on leave, please notify a clan owner or role-play moderator.
Literacy & Post Templates
- All literacy levels are accepted as long as you can write in the third person and your words are legible.
- Make sure that your writing is engaging and easy to respond to while role-playing.
Note: Posts containing three to four sentences are preferred, but not mandatory. Clan owners and role-play moderators reserve the right to send you reminders about the literacy rule.
- So as to make your posts more identifiable to other members, we ask that you include your character's name and your role-play partner's tag (@screenname) at the top of each post while role-playing.
- Please make sure that your post templates are legible on mobile.
- If you need to take a hiatus, please inform a clan owner. You will be given a leave of two weeks, but if that is not enough time, you will be given an extension. However, if you do not know how long you will be away for, you are always welcome to tell the role-play staff.
- Gatherings are held every two weeks, and half-moon gatherings take place the week after the initial gathering.
- Clan gatherings and medicine cat meetings will last for one full day.
- It is mandatory to use a post template with a heading at gatherings. This is so that other clan members may easily identify you, your character, and who you are role-playing with.
- Clan leaders must be online fifteen to thirty minutes before the gathering. It is your responsibility to gather your members and be at the gathering on time.
- Members must be online and ready fifteen minutes prior to the gathering.
- Leaders must have their starting posts ready five minutes before the gathering begins.
- If there is an issue with timing, the gathering will be cancelled and the events will be listed in the news. The characters may converse afterwards.
- A member may only bring two characters to a gathering. Leaders, deputies, and medicine cats are excluded as they are required characters.
- When it comes to plots, clan owners and role-play moderators reserve the right to remind you of the role-play rules.
- You are allowed to suggest plots, but please post them on the Plot Discussion thread. If our suggestion is posted anywhere else, you will be redirected to the correct thread.
- If you break a rule while role-playing a plot, you will receive a message from a clan owner or role-play moderator.
- Please be courteous when planning a plot with others and allow them to share the spotlight too!
- God-modding is the act of controlling a character that you do not own during role-play. In the dashed box below, you will find an example from Role-play Etiquette!.
- Spotlighting is the act of making your character the center of attention, thus ignoring the tone of the role-play, interrupting scenes, or overshadowing the other role-players.
- Mary Sues are characters that have no flaws. For example, if your character is adored by all, incredibly good looking, or is unflinchingly good, they are a Mary Sue. The male version of this is known as a Gary Stu.