I'm curious to see what people would rate as their top 5 fast food chains. It doesn't matter how regional or small they are as long as they are a chain. Of course I'll provide my list first
1. Steak 'n Shake - Steak 'n Shake made it to the top of my list purely out of nostalgia and my love for the garlic steakburger. I have not encountered anything that even approaches how delicious a garlic steakburger is. The nostalgia factor comes down to Steak 'n Shake being close to a nearby movie theater resulting in going their before seeing a movie. I also go to eat there with my grandfather whenever I stop by for a visit
2. Beef-A-Roo - I would be surprised to learn that somebody knows of this chain as it is located entirely within the county I live in. I'm basically doxxing myself by revealing I even know it exists. Their fries are the best I've ever had most likely due to their seasoning salt and their burgers are great too
3. Culver's - I really like Culver's due to their all around solid menu. They would be placed higher on this list but I feel that they don't particularly stand out in either their burgers, fries, or shakes and their cheese curds are pretty sub par. They would have been ranked fourth if it weren't for the fact that as a kid it always felt like a big occasion going to a Culver's as their prices are a bit higher than McDonald's (though they've done their best to catch up)
4. McDonald's - McDonald's is up here due to a relatively competitive price and obviously nostalgia. I've eaten more McDonald's than every other fast food chain combined. It's somewhat of a comfort food as I'm sure it is for most people
5. Dairy Queen - This is where I go when I'm craving a shake. Nothing can beat their blizzards and their chicken tenders are nice too
An honorable mention would be Sonic as its nice to have if I really feel like mixing things up
5 Guys, Rarely go cause it's greasy but I love their fries and cajun seasoning. McDonalds, bc i go a lot since it's close by and I'm too weak for frozen coke and some french fries. Jimmy Johns, usually for blts or a cookie and since it's healthier than most other places. White Castle, though there aren't any near me, the nearest one is a 2 and a half hour drive away. But if I'm ever somewhere close to one I try to go out of my way. I also get the freezer sliders from time to time but they just aren't the same. Chicfila, although I only ever go when they give out the free breakfast vouchers in the mail once a year and you won't catch me dead spending money there anymore. But dam... is good chicken.
Post by Blanket Pig on May 23, 2020 17:34:02 GMT -5
McDonalds is ol faithful. DairyQueen has dope icecream and dope burgers. For someone named Burger King their chicken sandwiches are always juicy (and better than their burgers). Krystals is so good when ur sippin dumb dumb.
There's a place near us called murder house or something but their food is SO GOOD. They're out of my price range most of the time but bruh. They even have the fries that taste like Zaxby's before they stopped seasoning them well.
Chickfila, I'd die for their lemonade and chicken sandwiches. They're the only fast food place I know of that actually makes their lemonade by hand.
McDonald's, but only if you get stuff off the high-end menu. I don't like the lower-priced stuff. Just... Idk? Lower quality in the food, I suppose? There's a definite difference between the chicken in the $1 chicken sandwich and their like $6+ chicken sandwiches.
Sonic has the best milkshakes. Not sure about the food as I only go for the shakes.
Cookout has really good cheap food. Also lots of shake selections, and I love shakes so...
Arby's. They have good sandwiches, but most importantly - curly fries.
Chick Fil A Cookout Which Wich if it counts? it's a sub place but yeah Einstein Bros if it counts? it's a bagel/coffee place Wendy's almost EXCLUSIVELY because of their peach lemonade (and maybe salads)
there's also some good more locally owned places.
honestly I try to avoid a lot of fast food places. usually they're a hit or miss, so I don't want to waste so much money and I also try to watch what I eat so I try to only spend money on stuff I know I'll enjoy.
edit: I'll also say Steak 'N' Shake for them guac burgers and chocolate milkshakes
NOTE: Excessively spamming the shoutbox may result in a 24 hour ban. Other forum rules still apply. Please do not advertise by linking other websites. Members are encouraged to report offending content to the moderators by PM.
𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖: kittypets have love and no worry of starving, so that is something
May 27, 2020 18:31:59 GMT -5
Sand: I'd never survive in the warriors world, so I'll take being a kittypet thanks
May 27, 2020 19:09:40 GMT -5
ʀᴀɪɴʟᴇᴀғ 🍁: I could, possibly.
May 27, 2020 20:24:06 GMT -5
Shadowkit: I’d be weak as hecc but i would want the chance to be a good warrior in that life of duty
May 27, 2020 20:47:42 GMT -5
𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨: Just letting the mods know: There’s someone spamming posts on OTRP
May 28, 2020 1:57:42 GMT -5
mintedstar/fur: //smacks head// Yeah, I'm on it.
May 28, 2020 3:07:32 GMT -5
mintedstar/fur: Yeah, so it should be taken care of. If anyone wants me to remove their posts, give a shout. I cleared the ones that were just the newest posts because they were more than irrelevant.
May 28, 2020 3:19:59 GMT -5