Post by Jewelspirit on Aug 15, 2016 11:07:52 GMT -5
(Made by Moonpower)
You pad aimlessly along a rocky ground, sheltered by a canopy of trees. You have been wandering for days, hungry and weak but cannot seem to catch any prey. Hopeless, you are on the brink of giving up when a rock clatters behind you. You whip around as fast as you can manage only to be knocked to the ground. Writing beneath two firm paws that pin you to the ground, you feel a sharp breath touch your whiskers, the scent of a strange cat filling your senses.
"What are you doing on SkyClan territory?" The cat growls at you and you feel yourself quiver in fear.
"I-I-" you stutter only to be interrupted by yet another hiss.
"What are you doing? Get off!" A cat snarls and shoves the tom off of you.
The she-cat in front of you was the color of silverpelt, the silver and black mixing together her white paws trod across the ground. She stops in front of you taking in your scent.
"Why are you in Skyclan's territory?,"she asked flicking her ears. Listening to your answer she shakes her head,"You have a choice get out of our territory or follow,"she turned nudging her warrior back towards camp.
Will you follow...?
Territory- The large rocks before you make you tremble in fear. You think that you would never be able to even get close to getting up on one of them. There are trees around the rocks or coming out from the cracks of rocks The gorge is like a rocky forest. One one side is fox-dung eating ShadowClan and on the other side is fish-smelling RiverClan
The dens are small caves in the cliffs of the gorge and the highest den at the top is the leader's den. The lowest two are the warriors and the apprentices den for the purpose that if there were to be a raid or attack of any sort, they would be the closest to it and ready. The two at the top are the nursery and the elder's den for safety purposes. However, there is a large ledge going from one den to the other and a small wall on one side of the ridge so that a clumsy elder or a kit couldn't fall down. The den near a running stream is the medicine den. There is a clearing below where cats eat and share tongues and there is also a rock pile, different from the other clans.
Five Clan Joining Page
Thunderclan : Led by Lightningstar (Foxstar)
Shadowclan :Led by Northstar (Moonpower)
Windclan :Led by Swiftstar (Firebelly)
Riverclan :Led by Earthstar (Frozensnarl)
* No swearing
* No Apprentice queens
* No excesive kits, 4 per litter, ask if you'd like more
* No cat limit, have mercy though
* No godmod
* No invincibility/powers
* Only rp your cats
* Raiders/kit stlears will be ignored
* Only medicine cats and leaders can make prophecies, but ask the leaders first
* No forcemating, seriously
* No descriptive fighting, birthing, or mating
* If you are leader of one Clan, you cannot be deputy of another
* If you are deputy of one Clan, you cannot be leader of another
* If you are deputy of one clan you cannot be deputy of another.
* If you are medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice of one Clan, you cannot be medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice of another.
*If you are a leader or deputy in one clan you are allowed to be a medicine cat/med cat apprentice of another clan but not in the clan you are leader/deputy in.
* You must listen to leaders at all times, their word is law
* Leaders will choose warrior names and Medicine Cats will choose Medicine Cat names, not the user playing the apprentice (We want to keep this as close to the books as possible), However if you tell us the name beforepaw we will make an exception.
* No going to the Moonstone without Moonpower's, Frozensnarl's, Firebelly's, Foxstar's or Jewelspirit's permission.
* Moonpower, Firebelly's, Jewelspirit's, Frozensnarl's, and Foxstar's, words are to be followed without question, we are the leaders of this roleplay. (However if you do perform something in this roleplay and it impress us, it will be followed through)
* If you don't roleplay you will be deleted! If Leaders are inactive for over a month they will be replaced (unless told otherwise!)
* When you go on a border patrol, go to the border page. There is no use in staying at the clan page and taking up space. Please and thank you.
* Please be literate. That means use commas, periods, exclamation points, etc, when needed. Capitalize what needs to be capitalized. Now, I understand on spelling. I can't spell every word correctly either, but please try.
* Respect everyone! Please don't fight out of roleplay. This results in unneeded drama. So respect others and you will be respected. (Besides we don't want anymore of our pages deleted because of fights)
* Leaders, deputies, and medicine cats/apprentices must always check this page for any news and new members, reminders will be posted when the news or rules is updated.
The Next Gathering Is:
The 17th of every month
The Next Medicine Cat Gathering Is:
The Last Day of Every Month
The Season Is: