· Fawnpaw is a small calico tabby with striking orange eyes. Her frame is thin and lanky, though her fluffy fur helps hide that. Her fur is a mess of colors, but all of her paws are white. She never can seem to keep her paws clean, however, and so she ends up looking more like she has grey or black paws.·
· Fawnpaw is a very gentle cat, who is excited to dedicate her life to her clan. She was born into this way of life, so Crowclan is all she's ever known. She is perhaps a little too friendly to strangers, due to Crowclan's unique relationship with them, but she knows how to protect herself if necessary. She's fiercely loyal to friends and to Crowclan itself. Fawnpaw doesn't, however, understand jokes very well, and tends to come across as humorless and dull in that manner. ·
· Appearance · Fawnpaw is a small calico tabby with striking orange eyes. Her frame is thin and lanky, though her fluffy fur helps hide that. Her fur is a mess of colors, but all of her paws are white. She never can seem to keep her paws clean, however, and so she ends up looking more like she has grey or black paws
· Personality ·
Fawnpaw is a very gentle cat, who is excited to dedicate her life to her clan. She was born into this way of life, so Crowclan is all she's ever known. She is perhaps a little too friendly to strangers, due to Crowclan's unique relationship with them, but she knows how to protect herself if necessary. She's fiercely loyal to friends and to Crowclan itself. Fawnpaw doesn't, however, understand jokes very well, and tends to come across as humorless and dull in that manner.
· History ·
Born in Crowclan
· Crush / Mate ·
· Kin ·
· Other · Fawnpaw is a lesbian, but she hasn't figured that out yet.
Post by wildwatcher on Dec 9, 2018 18:09:54 GMT -5
· Russet · she-cat · 28 Moons · warrior · · Appearance · Russet is a dark red she-cat with big, green eyes. She is very large and strong, making her look physically imposing when standing next to her clanmates, and especially her smaller framed children. To top off her larger frame, she is also very thick furred, making her look like a big, red snowball. Her muzzle is the only non-red part of her fur, being white. · Personality · Russet's large body is accompanied with a large personality. She is frank and to the point, and doesn't dish out bad news gently. She's very matter-of-fact, which made her a weird but comforting mother with her kits. She isn't mean, or at least never intends to be. She just doesn't see the need for lying. Her daughter very much got the lack of joke-understanding from her mother. Like her son, she is cautious with strangers and quick to hold grudges.
· History · Russet was a loner before she met her kit's father. Preferring to keep him nameless, she did tell her kits that he died shortly after she became pregnant with them. She found Crowclan just before she gave birth, and decided to stay, though she refuses to take a two parted clan name.
· Crush / Mate · None, doesn't want one.
· Kin · Kits are Oatpaw and Fawnpaw.
· Other ·
Also I was thinking that maybe, since shadows should be important, that the day of the Eclipse should be a day of rest and silence among the clan? Or maybe they have a day comparable to Dia De Los Muertos in mexico, where they celebrate their ancestors, like maybe the first sign of bird migration during winter?))
Post by ♣️Quailly♣️ on Dec 9, 2018 18:40:07 GMT -5
Perhaps! maybe if the sun does get covered in a solar eclipse and they can see it they may hide within the barn for the entire day seeing it as a bad omen perhaps? idk.. I like the day of the dead type thing though! Bird migration may work or the first crops. Maybe something like a harvest festival? So when they see the first corn or oranges begin to grow a bunch of warriors leave for a while and come back with some prey and the coop keepers must pick one chicken as the main feast or even as a prey offering for sunfield cats to eat as they pay respects to their dead loved ones. Haysun is only the second leader os Crowclan so perhaps he started this after Sunflower's death?
· Ravenstep · Tom · 32 moons · Deputy· · A lanky black tom with white paws, muzzle and tail tip. His eyes are bright yellow with a green hue. His voice is always calm and gravelly, don’t get him to laugh as it sounds really odd and fake. He’s dealt with too much to really show pure joy. · A distant though determined tom who’ll speak his mind; he’ll point out the harsh facts and truths in situations. A former city cat whose been through hell and back. He’s not use to the kindness and generosity that it Crowclan and is still surprised that he was chosen to be deputy. Nonetheless, he takes his job seriously, he gives advice to his leader and mentors apprentices. Due to see how cynical and cruel the world is, Ravenstep isn’t a fan of Haysun’s generosity to outsiders as he fears the leader and clan will be taken advantage of.· · Born without a name, Ravenstep lived his whole life alone in the city. His father wasn’t in the picture while his mother ran off with another tom. Ravenstep spent most of his life scavenging and fighting to survive. He was eventually chased out of the city by a gang of rogues after he killed their leader over a scrap of food. Ravenstep was found by Crowclan in the horse stables, covered in blood and scars. It tooks moons for him to be nursed back to health and to trust the clan. Ravenstep is very loyal to his clan and doesn’t want to lose anyone to the hands of a rogue.·
· Gracklefur · Tom · 38 moons · Coop Keeper · · A lanky black oriental shorthair with dark ivy green eyes and a very long tail. In addition, his whiskers are either long and crooked or missing altogether. His voice is raspy and always tired.· · A messy and always tired tom with feathers stuck to his messy pelt. He’s always tired but still ignores the bags under his eyes as he puts work above everything else. A blunt tom who can be smug and snappy, Gracklefur has very little patience. He loves to see drama and fighting between clanmates but is never one to start anything. He has a habit of chewing catnip to calm his nerves and keep him from yelling at the younger cats. As blunt and snappy he can be, he loves his job. The tom seems to adore taking care of the chickens and even grows attached to them, he refuses to eat them as well but understands that this chickens will be used for food. Terrified of fire.· · Gracklefur was born a kittypet and lived with his family until a fire burnt down his home. He lost his littermates, parents and even the twolegs he loved so dearly. All he was stuck with was a fear of fire. He traveled alone for some time until he was found in the chicken coops, sleeping against a plump hen by a coop keeper. ·
· Grease · Tom · 25 moons · Kittypet · · A slender bombay with copper penny eyes. His ears are nicked as well as his fur being a bit scruffy. He has a very long tail that he uses a lot when talking. He talks lazily with a raspy southern tone and always has a piece of hay in his mouth. · A lazy tom who flirts with both toms and she-cats but regardless, shows hospitality to all cats who venture to his barn. He loves kits and hopes to have his own some day, some would say he’s a bit of a hopeless romantic. He isn’t a skilled fighter or hunter, despite his job being to hunt rats and chase out stray cats. He’s mostly prefers talking his way out of situation and trying to understand others. · · There isn’t much to Grease as he grew up on the barn he currently lives in. However he does keep the rest of his past private, when he was a kit, he witnessed both his sister and mother get hit and killed by a monster.·
· Smoker · Tom · 44 moons · Rogue · · A muscular and broad tom with thick pale gray fur with his face, paws, tail and ears being a dark misty gray. His eyes are narrowed, being a bright silver. He has a strong cool and raspy accent.· · Stern and very stubborn with his beliefs, he doesn’t trust anyone, not even a kit. He alway thinks violence is the answer and that talking is a waste of time. He is very awkward with genuine affection and is really just a straightforward guy with his feelings and emotions.· · A tom who never settles down in one stop for too long though he does enjoy the peacefulness of the Crowclan territory.·
· Chickenscratch · She-cat · 32 moons · Warrior · · A sleek blue abyssinian with a scratched up face she got from an owl. Her ears are ripped up and clawed with thin distinct scratches running across her face. Her eyes are bright orange. Her claws are long and hooked, making her a skilled fighter. She speaks quick and short, her voice carries a slight raspiness.· · A feisty and competitive she-cat who loves a challenge. She’s a daredevil and reckless to the point of insanity. She can’t stand still for too long and hardly ever sleeps. She loves staying up extremely late into a night where she’ll leave the barn and go exploring.· · Chickenscratch and her sister are the kits of Redoak and Coyotesnarl. All four were very close and hardly fought, their parents would always encourage the sister to be brave and adventurous. However a few moons after their apprenticeship, their parents wanted to leave the clan for a bit and explore the world. They promised they’d return in five moons however they said that when the sisters where only 8 moons, now they’re warriors and the parents have yet to return. Many believe the two died as they wouldn’t abandoned the two, Chickenscratch refuses to believe that and sometime thinks about going out to find them.· · Father is Redoak and mother is Coyotesnarl. Sister to Foxkick·
· Foxkick · She-cat · 32 moons · Warriors · · A dark red abyssinian with a bushy tail and bright yellow eyes. She has broad shoulders and strong legs, making her a fast runner and strong fighter. Her voice is gentle though it carries a cool roughness.· · A cool and snarky cat who refers to all cats by their prefix. She loves to joke with all kinds of cats but she does know when to be serious. She loves to steal eggs and chickens from other farms, pracitcally making her a wanted criminal by the twolegs. Like her sister, she’s a daredevil but not as reckless. · · Foxkick and her sister are the kits of Redoak and Coyotesnarl. All four were very close and hardly fought, their parents would always encourage the sister to be brave and adventurous. However a few moons after their apprenticeship, their parents wanted to leave the clan for a bit and explore the world. They promised they’d return in five moons however they said that when the sisters where only 8 moons, now they’re warriors and the parents have yet to return. Many believe the two died as they wouldn’t abandoned the two. Foxkick does believe something horrid happened to the two but doesn’t say it to her sister.· · Father is Redoak and mother is Coyotesnarl. Sister to Chickenscratch.·
NOTE: Excessively spamming the shoutbox may result in a 24 hour ban. Other forum rules still apply. Please do not advertise by linking other websites. Members are encouraged to report offending content to the moderators by PM.
ғewpѕ: Ofc my post was deleted
Apr 21, 2019 19:34:09 GMT -5