Post by Katanaheart on Nov 7, 2018 18:38:53 GMT -5
Hello, I am Katanaheart!
This is a chat thread in relation to a game in Forum Games, known as the History of a Clan Game. (I can provide a link to anyone who wants to see what goes on there. )
Anyway, this thread is being set up as a way to store the various family tree lists and any art Ivysaur has posted. Alongside being a chat thread.
1. Follow Forum Rules.
2. Just as an added point to remain courteous.
(More will be added if necessary, it just felt weird for there to not be some form of Rules listed to me.)
Also here is a list of rules written by our own, Eveningshadow.
This shall be pmed to new members for an easier convience, as well as giving them freedom to ask questions.
(The rules on the main page also still apply but are not listed due to being main rules, and would be more easily seen by new members.)
Hello! Welcome to history of a Clan game!
I would just like to clarify some rules for you, due to a couple of incidences in the past.
We are generally relaxed in regards of events in this game, but there are a few rules.
1. No plot armoring. people are not supposed to get attached to these cats, as we are just posting events, plots, and the history of a clan. Every cat has to pass eventually, by any reasonable means.
2. Deaths must be logical and reasonable. Greencough, Thunderpath, natural disasters, these are all perfectly fine. However if one person posts about gaining herbs, it becomes less reasonable. Logic, you know :3
3. Each post can kill or introduce up to five cats at a time. This is to prevent the entire clan from being wiped out, or overflowing the clan too much.
4. You can post once someone has posted after you. This is to prevent spamming of events.
5. Descriptions must be semi-realistic, no purple or pink cats (unless hairless), no bones peeking out, etc.
Strange names are accepted, as long as they come from a kittypet or Rogue origin.
6. If two people post at the same time, the person above is deemed canon and the person below will need to remove or edit their post. (Please read the other posts to see what others are doing, be considerate!)
If a death is ambiguous, it is possible to bring the cat back, however this can only be used sparingly.
Person 1: A flood washes away a patrol made of Spiderwhisker and Applepaw.
Person 2: The two return to camp, waterlogged and close to exhaustion.
As always, normal forum rules apply and are expected to be followed.
Anything else is a free-for-all :3
Have fun and happy hunting!
I'm going to be listing the Family Trees so far down below, so do not till I have some saves stored. I will also tag those whose tags I have once this chat is open.