Post by Foxstar26 on Aug 3, 2016 23:00:43 GMT -5
(Made by Moonpower. I have permission to use)
You stumble through a patch of woodland. Your pads are bleeding from stumbling over rocks and the long distances you've traveled and your stomach growls loudly. The sun beats heavily down on you through the trees. You're thankful though the leaves provide you with some shade. After you stumble over another tree root you come upon a small stream. You sigh in relief as you haven't had anything to drink all day. As you bend your head down and lap up a few drops you hear a yowl. You have just enough time to lift your head as a cat tackles you to the ground. You yowl out in surprise as you're easily pinned. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory rouge?" A tom's voice growls in your ear.
"I-I didn't know this was someone's territory." You whimper out. "I was just looking for a place to rest." You felt the weight on your body lessen. You scramble up to see a golden tom with dark flecks on his legs. His green eyes soften slightly as he watched you.
"So your looking for a place to stay, huh? Well ThunderClan is always looking for strong cats." He meowed to you. "I'll give you this one chance to join. Follow me now or I'll chase you off with your tail between your legs." The tom then meowed. "And by the way, I'm Lightningstar. I lead ThunderClan. So what's it going to be?"
So what will you do? Follow Lightningstar? Or get chases off? The choice is yours.
A lush forest stretches before you filled with scents of prey. There are six places in this land that hold importance to the cats that live here. The Tallpines are a group of pine trees near a place where twolegs cut trees down. The Great Sycamore is a large tree where apprentices learn how to climb, sometimes contests between apprentices are held here. The Sunningrocks are rocks that hold in a delicious warmth, but beware, RiverClan have always had their eyes on these. The Snakerocks are something to steer clear of, they are home to many snakes and should be avoided. Finally there is The Sandy Hollow where we train our apprentices.
ThunderClan live in a sandy ravine that was once a river bed long ago. It's surrounded by a protective shield of brambles with the only entrance being a gorse tunnel. In the camp's clearing is a large boulder called the Highrock where the leader addresses the Clan and also sleeps in the hollowed out part of it. The nursery is a thick bramble bush while the apprentice's den is a clump of ferns near a tree stump. The warriors den is under a bush near a patch of nettle and the medicine's cat den is a crack in a rock near a grassy clearing. The elder's live in the base of a hollowed out tree.
Thunderclan cats are strong cats who are not afraid to fight for what they believe in. They are usually willing to help others in need, even if they are another clan or a rouge. They are built sturdy and strong and are very fierce and brave. Thunderclan hunts by stalking through the undergrowth get close to their prey before killing it. Their main prey consists of mice, voles, shrews, squirrels, birds, and the occasional rabbit.
-Ghostscreech found the rogue camp and reported back to Shadeclaw. We are now planning an attack!
-He also named new apprentices, Mosspaw, Specklepaw, Gustpaw, Swallowpaw, Forestpaw, and Chestnutpaw!
-Shadeclaw named 4 new warriors, Honeydapple, Sparrowstrike, Brackenfire, and Applefur.
-Shadeclaw was not received by starclan and did not receive his nine lives but no one knows. He named Brokenshade as his deputy.
-Shadeclaw called for a new leader, saying he himself would be a better leader. many agreed with him and a the darkfroest sent a sign, a thunderstorm with no lightning. Lightningstar and Sunthroat were banished and Shadeclaw became leader of thunderclan (temporarily)
-Lightningstar refused to track down this rogue group after the attack in order to take care of the injured and fear of loosing more cats. Many didn't like this and called Lightningstar weak. This tension has been building due to his reluctance to punish those who broke the warrior code (forbidden romances).
-We have been attacked by a rogue group! They attacked one of our border patrols and murder Sandstream and Ryefeather! They have also maimed Eagleclaw and Yarrowcloud severely.
- FiveClan |☾ ☼ ϟ ≈ ☁| Roleplay Joining Page
- Riverclan- Frozensnarl
- Skyclan- Lonespirit
- Border Page
- The Dark Forest
- Fiveclan Story Page
- Leader Chat Page-For Leaders, Deputies, Medicene Cats
- Medicine Cat Page-For Medicine Cats
Next Medicene Cat Gathering
* No swearing
* No Apprentice queens
* No excesive kits, 4 per litter, ask if you'd like more
* No cat limit, have mercy though
* No godmod
* No invincibility powers
* Only rp your cats
* Raiders/kit stlears will be ignored
* Only medicine cats and leaders can make prophecies, but ask the leaders first
* No forcemating, seriously
* No descriptive fighting, birthing, or mating
* If you are leader of one Clan, you cannot be deputy of another
* If you are deputy of one Clan, you cannot be leader of another
* If you are deputy of one clan you cannot be deputy of another.
* If you are medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice of one Clan, you cannot be medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice of another.
*If you are a leader or deputy in one clan you are allowed to be a medicine cat/med cat apprentice of another clan but not in the clan you are leader/deputy in.
* You must listen to leaders at all times, their word is law
* Leaders will choose warrior names and Medicine Cats will choose Medicine Cat names, not the user playing the apprentice (We want to keep this as close to the books as possible), However if you tell us the name beforepaw we will make an exception.
* No going to the Moonstone without Moonpower's, Frozensnarl's, Firebelly's, Lonespirit's or Foxstar26's permission
* Moonpower, Frozensnarl's, Lonesirit's, Firebelly's, and Foxstar26, words are to be followed without question, we are the leaders of this roleplay. (However if you do perform something in this roleplay and it impress us, it will be followed through)
* If you don't roleplay you will be deleted! If Leaders are inactive for over a month they will be replaced (unless told otherwise!)
* When you go on a border patrol, go to the border page. There is no use in staying at the clan page and taking up space. Please and thank you.
* Please be literate. That means use commas, periods, exclamation points, etc, when needed. Capitalize what needs to be capitalized. Now, I understand on spelling. I can't spell every word correctly either, but please try.
* Respect everyone! Please don't fight out of roleplay. This results in unneeded drama. So respect others and you will be respected. (Besides we don't want anymore of our pages deleted because of fights)
* Leaders, deputies, and medicine cats/apprentices must always check this page for any news and new members, reminders will be posted when the news or rules is updated.
Previously made by Lonespirit, Bluey and be fore that Eagletalon. Thanks for making ThunderClan great and letting me continue on with this great clan.